Torrent Paradise: find torrents quickly, effectively and without distractions.
Why I made this?
- fresh and rich torrent index
- new torrents identified quickly via multiple RSS feeds
- obscure torrents discovered through DHT
- seed/leech counts constantly refreshed
- privacy preserving, not-in-your-face ads
- if you use IPFS
- no single point of failure: you can always run your own via IPFS
- runs in browser, so your query never leaves your computer
- never any ads
- based off open source code from ipfsearch
- donate and vote on future features
- source code on GitHub
- send suggestions to urban-guacamole (at) protonmail.com
Want to report a copyright violation? See copyright
I decided to omit some features on purpose. That includes categories, recent torrents, comments, torrent upload, descriptions, etc. Every feature adds maintenance burden and complexity, increasing the chance that I abandon this project and noone else will want to pick it up afterwards.
My focus is simple: You get here, enter what you're looking for, pick one and you start the download. No distractions.